Dining (Visiting for the first time)

Started by ashperry, April 18, 2017, 09:32:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ashperry

Hi all, just after some advice from the experienced pros on here...........

Me, my wife and my 5 year old daughter and 3 year old son are heading to Disney Land Paris for 3 nights/4 days in may half term. We are staying at Santa Fe and luckily as we booked last summer, breakfast is still included. We've decided to add a meal plan now and rang yesterday and we can get the plus half board option for about £250 extra, which on the face of it seems pretty good. Especially now as I've looked at some of the menu prices!

Just wondering what were good, family choices on this plan. My daughter is a very fussy eater, my son less so. We arent planning on character meals so not worried about inventions.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

polar vixen

Based on where you're staying and your kids being fussy of think you'd be ok with the standard plan..... This will cover you for the buffets in the parks and village. If however your wanting something a bit more special like visit chez Remy (although not really kid friendly menu) then yes go for the plus plan. Otherwise plaza gardens in the main park. Restaurant des stars in the studios and billy Bob's in the village would all be good choices

dlpowl

Totally agree with polar vixen, the standard buffets are great for families, lots of choice so you'll always find something.  As well as the ones in the park, the buffet in the hotel Cheyenne is lovely too.

Just remember to ring up 60 days before go (this has possibly already passed?) to book your tables at the restaurants.  You don't HAVE to book in advance but if you don't, be prepared to stand in a long queue!  And not just a 10 minute queue, it can be up to an hour at busy times!  If you don't book in advance, eat at quieter times such as during the parade.