Autism

Started by Nicola, April 06, 2017, 10:47:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tubbsy

Cost depends on your Gp.  My son's was £25. A mate paid  £40  ???
My son's first visit, 11 years ago when he was just coming up to 3, we never got any paperwork. Second day in, he had a HUGE meltdown queuing for Peter Pan (where the wall narrows) He was crawling up me and, by the time we got to the town hall to be directed to first aid, my arms were covered in scratches. They sorted me out then presented us with a pass! Have never gone without paperwork since as, I think, we were just lucky to get a very understanding CM. DS does a lot better now and has queued for up to an hour (which us beyond some NTs limit) but we have that letter "Just in case". Lesson learnt!

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

Nicola

Quote from: tubbsy on April 09, 2017, 11:17:01 PM
Cost depends on your Gp.  My son's was £25. A mate paid  £40  ???
My son's first visit, 11 years ago when he was just coming up to 3, we never got any paperwork. Second day in, he had a HUGE meltdown queuing for Peter Pan (where the wall narrows) He was crawling up me and, by the time we got to the town hall to be directed to first aid, my arms were covered in scratches. They sorted me out then presented us with a pass! Have never gone without paperwork since as, I think, we were just lucky to get a very understanding CM. DS does a lot better now and has queued for up to an hour (which us beyond some NTs limit) but we have that letter "Just in case". Lesson learnt!

Brilliant idea, thank you so much  :D
Cheyenne 1998
Cheyenne 2013
Cheyenne 2014
Cheyenne 2015
Disneyland Hotel 2017 (Feb)
Disneyland Hotel 2017 (Oct)
Disneyland Hotel 2018

Waiting for... ****Disneyland Hotel 2021****