Standard Half Board Meal Plan Vouchers

Started by daralekshaw, March 29, 2017, 11:33:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daralekshaw

Hi,

I'm looking at booking a family holiday for January (2018) with the standard full board meal plan. On the disneyland website it says the vouchers are accepted for their monetary value in all restaurants in the parks. Does anyone know what the lunch and dinner voucher values are with the new meal plan that started on 29 March.

Thanks! 

dlpowl

Quote from: daralekshaw on March 29, 2017, 11:33:42 PM
Hi,

I'm looking at booking a family holiday for January (2018) with the standard full board meal plan. On the disneyland website it says the vouchers are accepted for their monetary value in all restaurants in the parks. Does anyone know what the lunch and dinner voucher values are with the new meal plan that started on 29 March.

Thanks!

I can't answer your specific question but I'm also planning on going after Christmas but I'm waiting until later on in the year to book because the free Half Board (or even free full board) plus 30% off offer will hopefully be coming on and if you want a meal plan then waiting for the free offer to come on usually works out cheaper than the 2 nights free offer does.  Just something to bear in mind that's all.

jacmurphy

May 2015 Explorer
Sept 2015 B&B (Old one)
Dec 2015 Davy Crockett
March 2016 Davy Crockett
June 2016 New B&B
Sept 2016 New B&B
Nov 2016 Hotel Cheyenne
Feb 2017 Sequoia Lodge