Disney in May

Started by disneyloverjessie, April 04, 2017, 08:30:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyloverjessie

Hi all!

I am currently planning my trip at the beginning of May! It's the first trip there in 6 years so am a bit out of the swing of things! It's also my first time visiting in May as we used to go always in February half term. We are staying at HNY from
2-6 May so just wanted any advice for this time of year/how busy it will be? For instance we used to leave the park at about 4-5 for dinner in the Village to avoid the hour long queues, but not sure how much of a problem this would be out of school holiday time?

Thanks for any help you can give!
\'when you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you\' - Pinocchio

\'A dream is a wish your heart makes\' - Cinderella<3

Hotel New York = 10 times
Sequoia Lodge = 1 time

[size=150]Disneyland Paris<3[/size]

Ohana

Hi! I went last May for my birthday from 9th for 6 days and it was quiet on the week days. Wait times were pretty much 5-10 mins across the park with the exception of the usual popular ones; crush, ratatouille. I don't recall eating to be a problem. At all we didn't have to wait any were, you'll Deffo have a great time!
(•–•)

November 2015 -- Santa Fe
May 2016 - Santa Fe
November 2016 - Cheyenne
July 2017 - B&B Hotel

voidzito

Hello.

I'm also going in May 4-8. Remember its the 25 anniversary might be more busy.

I still didnt book any restaurant, i dont like to have fixed hours on vacations but wouldnt like either to not have table of wait for hours. We arent going in any fancy restaurante tho, only buffets on the regular HB plan.