5 people staying at Disneyland Paris

Started by Martin1977, April 18, 2017, 08:17:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin1977

Hi everyone,

We go to Disneyland Paris each year but next time we visit our youngest will be 3 years old so will no longer be classed as an infant at the Disney hotels. On the Disneyland Paris website it only allows to book a room for 4 people so silly question does that mean for 5 people (2 adults & 3 children) we have to book two room and if we do will they be connecting rooms?

Hope people can advise

Martin

justlikeidreamedit

Hi

Pretty certain Santa Fe, Newport Bay and Disneyland Hotel have rooms that sleep 5 but they do go quick. If you do go for 2 rooms in another hotel then they can be interconnecting as long as you specify in the booking.

grovesie

There are also 5 in our party. We often book 2 rooms and we have had interconnecting doors each time( stays at Cheyenne and DLH). I would phone the hotel about a week in advance just to let them know you will require interconnecting doors.

Slimy yet satisfying

Have had interconnecting rooms at the Santa Fe. Enjoyed having the extra space. I think some offsite hotels such as Explorers has rooms that sleep larger parties up to 10 which don't involve a put up bed. Look quite nice and has the pool too.
1992 Honeymoon DH
1994 Oct DH, 1996 Jan DH, 1998 Oct DH, 2000 Oct DCR, 2002 Jan SL....too many babies so a big break...2010 Mar SF, 2011 Mar SF, 2013 Jan Kyriad, 2013 Apr Gite, 2013 Oct Gite + 2nts DC, 2014 New Year/Jan SF, 2015 New Year/Jan SF, 2015 Oct Gite, 2016 Jan Gite, 2016 Easter Kyriad, 2016 June Explorers, 2016/7 NY Dream Castle and Gite, 2017 Feb Cheyenne , 2017 May Dream Castle,  2017/8 NY/Jan Gite, 2018 Feb Dream Castle Hotel, 2018 Nov Dream Castle, 2019 Feb Santa Fe.

Zee79

Do you drive to DLP or would you is the question as Davy Crockett Ranch has cabins for 5. My brother is trying it this year. We are staying in the Magic Circus before transferring to the Sequoia at New Year and we've got a family room which is interconnecting, 2 families that total 6, as it was cheaper than booking to separate rooms.

polar vixen

If you can drive I highly recommend Davy Crockett. For the same price as 2rooms we doubled the length of our holiday. The other hotels with rooms that sleep 5 are generally exempt from the special booking discounts

c3po

Holidays certainly become much more expensive once you become a family of five, don't they? Last time all of us were there, we booked two interconnecting rooms at SL, which was still cheaper than DLH. The space was nice too. I wrote to the hotel a week in advance and reminded them that we needed interconnecting rooms.
[size=85]1972 - Disneyland; 1974 - WDW; 1988 - Disneyland; 1996 - Disneyland; 1998 - Disneyland; 2000 - Disneyland; 2003 - WDW (Coronado Springs & Grosvenor Resort); 2009 - DLP (Newport Bay Club); October 2010 - DLP (Sequoia Lodge); October 2014 (Disneyland Hotel); September 2015 (Sequoia Lodge); March 2017 (Sequoia Lodge GF)

Martin1977

We drive each time and stayed at the Davy Crockett ranch  2 years ago which was nice but we prefer to stay closer to the park just incase we need something urgent. It was nice having your own lodge and we took all our own food to cook but never bothered cooking in the end guess just too lazy on holiday lol. I've read somewhere about the interconnecting rooms but can't remember where i read it, shame their website doesn't make it easier to book as there must be many families of 5 or more

tubbsy

We have a family room booked in August in the Newport Bay.
It might be actually worth giving DLP a call if the website aren't showing them

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club