Are adults allowed to wear onesies in the park?

Started by Emily92, October 22, 2017, 02:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emily92

Hi, I'm due to go to Disney next month (Christmas season) and was planning on wearing my sulley onesie along with my daughter who will be wearing mike. I know adults are not allowed to dress up but are allowed to bound which I'm doing for other characters but wasn't sure on onesies. I've spoken to alot of people who have either said yes they are fine or no they are not etc etc... now I'm confused. What I have is not a costume, I would be wearing it to also keep me warm if it's cold with my own shoes and possible a coat over the top. Is this acceptable? Thank you x

[attachment deleted by admin]

DLPWonders (Banned)

Onesies aren't a problem! That's clothing, not a costume.
There are plenty of adults walking around in onesies all the time, even in Summer!
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

RobinV1987

It shouldn't be a problem.
The reason you can't dress up as an adult is because kids can confuse you for a character and Disney doesn't like that because of obvious reasons.
But I doubt someone will confuse you with a onesie  ;D

Thaliel

as long as it fits, go ahead. Doesn't even have to be disney themed, we have seen totoro, yoshi, various unicorns...
<-Plz click