Hotel

Started by Disneylover99, January 11, 2017, 11:53:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disneylover99

Hi I'm currently looking to book a trip for 2 adults to Disneyland Paris in September 2017, and was weighing up whether it would be better for us to stay in hotel Cheyenne with a half board meal plan or staying at a partner hotel (possibly Hotel Kyriad- as remember staying here as a child) however we would be unable to book a meal plan. This option would be considerably cheaper, but not sure if having the benefit of pre budgeted meals and extra magic hours is worth the extra money? Also does anyone have any previous experiences in any partner hotels, as I have only previously stayed at Kyriad and the explorers as a child. Thanks

Sulley's Arms

Hi
This all really depends on the sort of budget levels you want or have to spend.  Last year I looked at booking the Davy Crockett Ranch for 3 nights and it was >£800 for 4 people incl. park tickets (no meals).  A far more favourable alternative was to spend £150 at an off-site local hotel and <£300 in restaurants & shops.

Also on some trips we will stay at an aparthotel (Sejours & Affaires, Adagio, etc.) and do our own breakfast & evening meal at very minimal cost. We have Annual Passports, so also get to do Magic Hours.
Trip Counter
Nov 07 - DCR [4d]
Mar 09 - DCR [3d]
Feb 11 - DCR [4d]
Oct 11 - Kyriad [3d]
Dec 11 - Adagio [3d]
Feb 12 - DCR [6d]
Jun 12 - Crecy Golf [4d]
Aug 12 - Crecy Golf [2d]
Feb 13 - Adagio [4d]
Dec 13 - Crecy Golf [3d]
Feb 14 - DCR [5d]
Mar 15 - Sejours [4d]
Feb 16 - Kyriad [4d]
Dec 16 - Offsite [3d]
Feb 17 - Adagio [4d]
Aug 17 - Offsite [2d]
Dec 17 - Offsite [3d]
Dec 18 - Cheyenne [3d]

french fille

TO DISNEY LOVERS

For 4 pax family in september 2017
last year best deal   hotel Cheyenne with a half board meal plan +entrance for 2 park        3 days buy  2 days free   so total  5 days     700(GBP) British Pound Sterling   this is  perfect deal   
this deal comming last moment   if you find  loke this deal  around 800 GBG   buy quickly

stormflm595

Hi,

Personally I don't think the meal plan is worth it when it is just 2 adults, I tend to just pay and go. I would only ever consider getting a dining plan if there was a large group of us or if I went to WDW. If you're happy to miss out on the extra magic hours, I'd book the Kyriad. If you want Magic Hours, then you can book a Disney hotel without a meal plan.
August 2001 DLP, 3 days
September 2013 DLP, 4 nights 5 days, Santa Fe
September 2014 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days, Santa Fe
March 2015 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days. Sequoia Lodge
September 2017 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days, Newport Bay
November 2018 WDW, 14 nights, 15 days, Caribbean Beach Resort

Nicola

Just as a tip if you have booked direct with Disney, You can add your food package up to 48 hours before travel but no late so you can always add the food later. I think the packages do help but it depends what you want from your stay. I hope that helps a little.

Also when I was comparing hotels I suddenly discovered the New Port Bay cost us less (only for our specific dates) than the  Cheyenne. x
Cheyenne 1998
Cheyenne 2013
Cheyenne 2014
Cheyenne 2015
Disneyland Hotel 2017 (Feb)
Disneyland Hotel 2017 (Oct)
Disneyland Hotel 2018

Waiting for... ****Disneyland Hotel 2021****