Disney world Florida when pregnant

Started by littlebitofpixiedust, November 27, 2016, 10:40:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlebitofpixiedust

Ok so for the first time ever we are heading to the magic kingdom in February and once being at dlp when pregnant I wondered which rides are suitable at Disney world comparing to Disneyland. So far online from what I can see pirates is not listed to not ride, but I'm Paris it was on their guidebook and I think anything with a lap restraint. 

I will be 5 months pregnant when we go so I don't think I'll be huge so I should be able to get lap restraints down on haunted mansion etc. Anyway just wondering if anyone else has been when pregnant? I'm not to concerned about all the rides but my little boy would like me to ride with him if I can he only goes on the tame rides and wouldn't go on the likes of splash mountain or BTM so that's fine. Any tips or info greatly appreciated  :)

c3po

I visited WDW 13 years ago, when I was 5 months pregnant, and I was nervous about getting stopped on rides, but this didn't happen. I stayed away from the most turbulent rides. There was some sort of safari in the Animal Kingdom that wasn't recommended for pregnant visitors, but I took it and it was completely fine. Mine was a so-called high risk pregnancy, so I wouldn't have done anything that didn't feel right. It did seem to me that the recommendations erred on the side of caution.

You should have no trouble on your holiday!
[size=85]1972 - Disneyland; 1974 - WDW; 1988 - Disneyland; 1996 - Disneyland; 1998 - Disneyland; 2000 - Disneyland; 2003 - WDW (Coronado Springs & Grosvenor Resort); 2009 - DLP (Newport Bay Club); October 2010 - DLP (Sequoia Lodge); October 2014 (Disneyland Hotel); September 2015 (Sequoia Lodge); March 2017 (Sequoia Lodge GF)