Baby Food

Started by JWils1991, November 16, 2016, 05:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JWils1991

Hi,

This is our second time visiting but the 1st with our baby. We are going in 12 days and he is 10 month old, i would like to know do the buffets have baby food? i.e jars. We have tried asking disneyland its self but no one is getting back to us. We have booked half board meal plan.

We are bringing him food we just would like to know if we have to bring a small amount or a lot if the buffet restaurants dont have any.

Thanks

disneymagic006

Hi I can't say I've ever seen jars in the buffet restaurants, though there is usually some foods that you could give  if your little one is at the stage where they are managing more solid food.

I've heard the table service restaurants are meant to give out free baby food but I have never done this so can't comment on what you get.

As we mainly eat counter service I took those pouches with us when we went and if the food wasn't suitable I used those. Staff in the restaurants are more than happy to provide hot water for warming or to microwave baby food. Some of the counter service ones have accessible microwave and there's always the baby care centres which offer this service too.

The baby care centres and hotel shops also sell baby food but limited selection and costs a lot more than UK supermarkets.

We took a cool bag and the yogurts from breakfast made a hood baby snack in the day.
1992 - Newport Bay
1994 - Newport Bay
1997 - Sequoia Lodge
1999 - Davy Crockett
2002 - Santa Fe
2005 - Davy Crockett
2008 - Santa Fe
2010 - Sequoia Lodge (January)
2010 - Newport Bay (August)
2015 - Cheyenne
2017 - Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest stay booked for 5 nights July 2017. Excited for the 25th Anniversary!

glenn

The best thing to do is phone Disney and ask,when we took grandchildren out there,bars,restaurants and counter service restaurants were happy to supply warm milk for them.

mickey1980

You can buy baby food in all the hotels. Also there is a baby care centre at the end of main street between Gibson Girl and Plaza Gardens. Studios has one too. They sell various baby care items and food as well. I suggest you b.y.o. stock of baby food and diapers. Or buy it off-site. Because they charge Disney prices for these items. (just came back from our first trip with our 7 months old).
Hotel Santa Fe - 1995
Hotel Cheyenne - 1997
Daytrip - 1998
Daytrip - 2000
Hotel Sequoia Lodge - 2002
Hotel Sequoia Lodge - 2005 (Dj Tiƫsto SM:M2 Event)
WDW Port Orleans French Quarter - 2008
Hotel Sequoia Lodge - 2009
Hotel Sequoia Lodge - 2010
Disneyland Hotel - 2011
Hotel Sequoia Lodge - 2012
Hotel Sequoia Lodge - 2013
Hotel Santa Fe - 2014
Tokyo DisneySea - 2015
Hotel Cheyenne - 2016
Hotel Cheyenne - 2017
Hotel New York - 2018