Discounts form Disney direct- can I ignore the travel agents

Started by pedromcg, November 04, 2016, 12:22:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pedromcg

Hi all 1st time poster long time Disney lover
Looking for some help if at all possible. When we went last year we payed for the premium ½ board meal plan. This gave us the buffalo bill and Dining with the princesses. We just upgraded at the travel agents. We are going in July again and have booked again through a travel agents but so far only have b&b my wife has found out that there is a potential for good discounts for ½ board meal plans if you book and phone Disney direct my Question is can I change things with Disney directly or does everything now have to go through the travel agents.

norhel

Quote from: pedromcg on November 04, 2016, 12:22:14 PM
Hi all 1st time poster long time Disney lover
Looking for some help if at all possible. When we went last year we payed for the premium ½ board meal plan. This gave us the buffalo bill and Dining with the princesses. We just upgraded at the travel agents. We are going in July again and have booked again through a travel agents but so far only have b&b my wife has found out that there is a potential for good discounts for ½ board meal plans if you book and phone Disney direct my Question is can I change things with Disney directly or does everything now have to go through the travel agents.

Welcome to the forum :)
Usually, when booking through a travel agent, you have to go through that travel agent.
Disney won't speak to you, as it is you travel agent that "owns" the booking.
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California