Solution for our luggage

Started by josemfuentes48, October 19, 2016, 03:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

josemfuentes48

Hi everyone :),

We will arrive in Paris with my wife and our 2 kids in a few days and we have to live our airbnb flat in the morning but we still want to go to Disney until the night without our luggage.

Does anyone have any secured solutions? :)

MattR

DisneyRon

Quote from: josemfuentes48 on October 19, 2016, 03:40:58 PM

We will arrive in Paris with my wife and our 2 kids in a few days and we have to live our airbnb flat in the morning but we still want to go to Disney until the night without our luggage.

Doesn't the park have a luggage storage location to the right of the entrance?

whatsupanders

Quote from: DisneyRon on October 19, 2016, 04:50:19 PM

Doesn't the park have a luggage storage location to the right of the entrance?

Yes, it's super easy.

littlebitofpixiedust

As posted the luggage storage is located just at the front of the pain park to the right before you enter the gates

We've used this before can't remember how much it goes on size of luggage if I remember correctly you can retrieve it after dreams

josemfuentes48

Hi everybody

Sorry if I did not answered you

My host airbnb helped me for my problem by using a service in Paris called Eelway, they transfer my luggage from my rental to the airport so I used them to be free for my last day at Disney without caring about my luggage (just a little bit).

Useful service

And for our first time in Disneyland Paris , that was wonderful