Bistrot Chez Remy and ride

Started by flower fairy, October 29, 2016, 03:40:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flower fairy

Hi.

So excited to be going back to DLP December 28th after our plans were scuppered last November due to the terrorist attack. Just a very quick question regarding the ratatouille ride and restaurant. We want to book lunch here for the day of our arrival as we would have had a very early start and I would like to know does the ride itself finish near the restaurant,  and is it best to eat first or do the ride first. Not been on this one yet and I'm determined to drag everyone in seeing as it was for my "big" birthday treat last year.

Thanks

dlpowl

You can actually see into the restaurant as you exit the ride, it couldn't be closer!  Lol!
And the ride isn't a ride that would make you feel sick so it doesn't really matter whether or not you ride before or after although the story of the ride ends in Remy's restaurant so for continuation and effect, I'd eat after the ride. 

Have a great time!

flower fairy

Thank you so much, can book tomorrow so wanted to double check what others have done. Makes sense to eat after.
And I intend to have a fantastic time. Been driving the "kids", (21 &17) and hubby mad since last November  ;D