Kettle in hotel

Started by Tanya 85, March 08, 2016, 12:18:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanya 85

Hi guys, going to Disney in August and staying in the cheyenne hotel, n I was just wondering if there's a kettle in the hotel room and how much the coffees r in the actual Park. Thanks in advance  :)

jomill88

I'm wondering to about kettle  to  ;D ;D
:D 23 August 2016 ;)

Karen101

hi there

there are no kettles in the rooms, but you can rent them from reception for a fee i think.

i know they are currently doing renovations cheyenne hotel which will be going on during your trip in August, so perhaps the already renovated rooms will have them.

as for the price of a coffee in the park im not sure because i only use my treat voucher for them so perhaps someone else will be able to help with that.

Zee79

We've always packed a travel kettlec& took this with us plus our own supply of coffee, tea etc because it can be costly when purchasing from them.

Tanya 85

stifle

The cheaper hotels such as Cheyenne do not have kettles and you need to hire one or bring one.

Coffee/tea in the parks is a bit under €3.

Ohana

You could always bring a travel mug and fill up on your breakfast! I did that with the apple juice haha! It's not the best solution but it helps :)
(•–•)

November 2015 -- Santa Fe
May 2016 - Santa Fe
November 2016 - Cheyenne
July 2017 - B&B Hotel

CitrusZing

You can hire a kettle for your room, (I can't remember how much now I'm afraid), but it is only a kettle. You can also buy a pack with paper cups, tea, coffee and long life milk (which I remember being a bit pricey).

Some of the hotel shops sell small long like milk cartons but I would guess once you open it, it should be refrigerated. I think unless you are in a suite, you won't have a fridge.
DLP: 1992 Summer (Cheyenne).
2012: May (Santa Fe).
2013: Nov (Kyriad).
2014: Jan (Cheyenne), & Halloween (Kyriad).
2015: Jan - Birthday Trip (Disneyland Hotel) & Sept (Sequoia Lodge - Golden Forest).
2016: April (Sequoia Lodge - Golden Forest).
2017: Jan (Santa Fe - 1 night birthday trip), March (Hotel New York - Empire State Club), June (Cheyenne - 1 night trip) & Sept (Santa Fe).
Upcoming:
Sept 2018 (Newport Bay Club - Compass Club).

Zesty

Is it worth taking your own (limited on luggage space), anyone know how much kettle hie is? Can't believe it's so expensive and you don't get a kettle! Typical Brit I don't like to be parted from tea!

dencarter

One of these beauties in your cabin bag and you can't go wrong:
http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/4229289.htm

Zesty

Sorry I missed off I'm a DLH

RockNRoller

We take a small travel kettle and stuff it with the coffee sachets that come with milk and sugar. As for mugs, we always buy one as a souvenir we just start using it straight away. On the way back, as we've used all the sachets of coffee, I fill the kettle with the pins I've bought.  ;D
DLRP 2000,01,02,03,04x2,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,13, 14, 2015 (Booked)

"Pumba, not in front of the kids"