Hotel Cheyenne

Started by Ohana, October 17, 2016, 11:52:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ohana

Hi all!

I'll be going to Disneyland in 3 weeks time (eek!) and have booked to stay at the Cheyenne. When I booked a few months ago it was charging around £100 more to stay in a newly refurbished room (which I personally think is unfair as the whole place will be complete in a few months, it's not like it's an exclusive experience, but anyway...) I have caught a glimpse of the new rooms and they look so nice.

I'm currently half regretting booking Cheyenne instead of our usual Santa Fe as the old rooms do look a bit dingy and musty. I was wondering if I would be allowed to upgrade to a refurbished room this late on in our booking and if they would charge us anymore to do so?

Thanks all!
(•–•)

November 2015 -- Santa Fe
May 2016 - Santa Fe
November 2016 - Cheyenne
July 2017 - B&B Hotel

millydee

Hi ohana! I'm visiting around the same time as you and just upgraded our room to the new ones. We originally booked the 2 night's free deal but found for an extra £90 we could get the meal plan for both of us for 4 nights and one of the new rooms. They were very helpful on the phone so hopefully they can sort something out for you!