Disney Dreams October 2016

Started by Tiago Moreira, September 22, 2016, 12:39:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiago Moreira

Can anyone tell me the programe for disney dreams from october 1st?

I'm on Paris in the first week of october and I'm trying to buy tickets in advance, but I want to make sure that I'm going to disney in the day that disney dreams is on.

Thank you!

bad-pink-tink

Dreams is the night time animation, music and firework show which is projected onto the Castle. It is on every night, weather permitting. It is on at park closing time so the times are different depending on when the park closes.

You need to check the park closing times for your visit. For example if it says the park will close at 7pm, then Dreams will start at 7pm. If it says that the park will close at 10pm, then Dreams will start at 10pm.
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

Tiago Moreira

But in the website says:

"The shows, parades and events are subject to change, be postponed or cancelled without prior notice, particularly in the event of bad weather. Disney Dreams®! is a daily show until the end of September 2016. From October 1st, please contact us to find out when the show is scheduled. During Disney's Enchanted Christmas, this show will be replaced with Disney Dreams®! of Christmas."

whatsupanders

It'll still be on in October. It's on every day. :)

bad-pink-tink

Quote from: Tiago Moreira on September 22, 2016, 01:15:50 PM
But in the website says:

"The shows, parades and events are subject to change, be postponed or cancelled without prior notice, particularly in the event of bad weather. Disney Dreams®! is a daily show until the end of September 2016. From October 1st, please contact us to find out when the show is scheduled. During Disney's Enchanted Christmas, this show will be replaced with Disney Dreams®! of Christmas."

Dont worry, Dreams will be on at whatever time the park closes. They have to put that disclaimer as sometimes they cancel it last minute due to weather, high winds etc. They change the park times and shows for the seasons so the end of September is the end of summer season. They will be putting up new details for the Autumn / Winter seasons from October 1
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016