HELP Annual passes

Started by andlorna, September 01, 2016, 06:00:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andlorna

Hope somebody out there can help. We set up our Annual Passes via  online this meant  that we would pay a first payment of 180 euros and then spread the cost of  11 payment of 64 euro over the rest of the year. The first payment was due out in August nothing was taken so I contacted the passport dept via email who informed me that debit operation was not authorised. I'm just wanting some advise this whole process has been a nightmare from start to finish. They have given me to the 7th of this mnth to sort it out. Just wanting to know if anybody else has had any problems.
PREVIOUS VISITS,
Oct 06, Santa fe 3 days
Oct 07, Sequoia 4 days
Oct 08, Sequoia 4 days
Oct 09, Sequoia 4 days
Dec 09 New Year
Oct 10, Cheyenne 4 days
April 11, Cheyenne 4 days
Feb 13, Cheyenne 5 days
Feb 14, Cheyenne 5 days
Oct 14 Hipark 4 days
Nov 14 Hipark 4 days
Feb 15 Santa Fe 5 days
May 15 Hipark 4 days
Augt 15 Hipark 5 days
Feb 16 Cheyenne 5 days
April 16 Hipark 5 days
Aug 16 Hipark 5 days
Oct 16 Hipark 5 days
Dec 16 Sequoia new year
Next Trip
Oct 17 Hipark 5 days

Samninetysix

Have you contacted your bank to see if the original DD mandate was set up?. Did you get an email or regular mail telling you that the passes were authorised for use?. Was the original deposit taken from your bank account?. Do you have your AP's yet?.

I started the process for our AP's last Friday night. I messed up the photo upload and got an email on Saturday so I re-did it. I scanned a print out of my bank statement showing the IBAN number and a scan of my driving licence. Posted those on Saturday also. Got an email on Monday telling me to send the documents in which was my two scanned documents plus the printout of the agreement which I had to sign twice.

Got this email on Wednesday

"Our reference : Monthly payment file number / UMR Number : ***** / OK

Madam, Sir,

We confirm that your file is now complete. The Annual Passport members of this file can now access the Disney® Parks with their Annual Passport.

Sincerely,
Isabelle Ravier
Annual Passport Financial Department

© Disney. Euro Disney Associés S.C.A. share capital €1,203,699,718.90 - SIREN 397 471 822 RCS Meaux"

AP's arrived this morning by priority mail/signed for

andlorna

Hi yes we used our passports in August. We paid via card for the first payment and just thought the monthly payment would be taken out . I have contacted my bank who have informed me that a DD can not be sent to a international bank it has to be a recurring card payment. I have contacted Disney back and have been passed from pillar to post. I have also emailed the passport dept. When I spoke to a Disney colleague yesterday she couldn't believe that everything had been in french  and she thought that the process would have been easier. Only got till Wed to try and sort it out.

Have you checked with your bank to see whether a DD has been set up?
PREVIOUS VISITS,
Oct 06, Santa fe 3 days
Oct 07, Sequoia 4 days
Oct 08, Sequoia 4 days
Oct 09, Sequoia 4 days
Dec 09 New Year
Oct 10, Cheyenne 4 days
Feb 13, Cheyenne 5 days
Feb 14, Cheyenne 5 days
Oct 14 Hipark 4 days
Nov 14 Hipark 4 days
Feb 15 Santa Fe 5 days
May 15 Hipark 4 days
Augt 15 Hipark 5 days
Feb 16 Cheyenne 5 days
April 16 Hipark 5 days
Aug 16 Hipark 5 days
Oct 16 Hipark 5 days
Dec 16 Sequoia new year
Next Trip
Oct 17 Hipark 5 days

andlorna

Quote from: andlorna on September 02, 2016, 06:15:17 PM
Hi yes we used our passports in August. We paid via card for the first payment and just thought the monthly payment would be taken out . I have contacted my bank who have informed me that a DD can not be sent to a international bank it has to be a recurring card payment. I have contacted Disney back and have been passed from pillar to post. I have also emailed the passport dept. When I spoke to a Disney colleague yesterday she couldn't believe that everything had been in french  and she thought that the process would have been easier. Only got till Wed to try and sort it out.

Have you checked with your bank to see whether a DD has been set up?

Quote from: Samninetysix on September 02, 2016, 11:19:11 AM
Have you contacted your bank to see if the original DD mandate was set up?. Did you get an email or regular mail telling you that the passes were authorised for use?. Was the original deposit taken from your bank account?. Do you have your AP's yet?.

I started the process for our AP's last Friday night. I messed up the photo upload and got an email on Saturday so I re-did it. I scanned a print out of my bank statement showing the IBAN number and a scan of my driving licence. Posted those on Saturday also. Got an email on Monday telling me to send the documents in which was my two scanned documents plus the printout of the agreement which I had to sign twice.

Got this email on Wednesday

"Our reference : Monthly payment file number / UMR Number : ***** / OK

Madam, Sir,

We confirm that your file is now complete. The Annual Passport members of this file can now access the Disney® Parks with their Annual Passport.

Sincerely,
Isabelle Ravier
Annual Passport Financial Department

© Disney. Euro Disney Associés S.C.A. share capital €1,203,699,718.90 - SIREN 397 471 822 RCS Meaux"

AP's arrived this morning by priority mail/signed for

has your bank received the DD mandate. we are still trying to sort this out.
PREVIOUS VISITS,
Oct 06, Santa fe 3 days
Oct 07, Sequoia 4 days
Oct 08, Sequoia 4 days
Oct 09, Sequoia 4 days
Dec 09 New Year
Oct 10, Cheyenne 4 days
Feb 13, Cheyenne 5 days
Feb 14, Cheyenne 5 days
Oct 14 Hipark 4 days
Nov 14 Hipark 4 days