Upgrading to Csstle Club?

Started by Karmaviolet, September 04, 2016, 03:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karmaviolet

Ok - we are booked for May/June 2017 - stayed for 6 nights.  I absolutely cannot justify the full price of upgrading to castle club now, as it would double an already expensive break.  I have heard that, subject to availability, it can sometimes be possible to upgrade on check-in, and this often costs less.
What ball-park figure might I be expecting to pay if we are lucky enough that there is still availability?

I totally understand that leaving it until check in to enquire would be running a big risk that there wasn't availability, as it's UK half term, and the 25th Anniversary, and we are staying for 6 nights.  Given as we have jumped from staying at Cheyenne this year to DLH next year, it's going to be amazing anyway - getting CC at an affordable upgrade price would simply be the icing on the cake!  It would mainly be for breakfast, as the quality time with characters would be great for my children (especially my youngest who has special needs and can take time to warm up to the characters!).