Do characters autograph at inventions & cafe mickey??

Started by Vikkilou, August 23, 2016, 08:40:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vikkilou

Just seem a post on trip advisor fr a lady that was informed characters won't sign autographs anyone know if this is true?
Santa fe may 15
Cheyenne sept 16
Sequoia sept 17

Zee79

We visited Inventions end of July & characters had no problem signing autographs, did meet n greet in park & again no problem. Sometimes it's down to the pushy behaviour of some, not necessarily that person but others or they are the characters that are in character so no autographs. We got fabs pics as well.

Vikkilou

Thanks for replying. I was gutted for a while there!!  I understand some can't sign because of their costume but know mickey & minnie can
Santa fe may 15
Cheyenne sept 16
Sequoia sept 17

Zee79

Some who can't sign sometimes have stamps I think, we got a stamp when we met Buzz Lightyear.

jacmurphy

May 2015 Explorer
Sept 2015 B&B (Old one)
Dec 2015 Davy Crockett
March 2016 Davy Crockett
June 2016 New B&B
Sept 2016 New B&B
Nov 2016 Hotel Cheyenne
Feb 2017 Sequoia Lodge

billy

Out of all the characters we met both in the restaurants, meet and greet and random all of them signed. the only ones that arent allowed to sign are Princess Sofia and Jake the Pirate at the pre Disney Junior show. they are really strict on that policy.

Nicola

We where there in January and they all signed except the no fingers kind of guys lol. Have a great time!!
Cheyenne 1998
Cheyenne 2013
Cheyenne 2014
Cheyenne 2015
Disneyland Hotel 2017 (Feb)
Disneyland Hotel 2017 (Oct)
Disneyland Hotel 2018

Waiting for... ****Disneyland Hotel 2021****

flickmcktur

Yep they all sigined in park and café mickey apart from buzz who had a stamp

jolanxyz

At cafe Mickey they did. They took time for pictures, autographs and cuddles.