Overnight parking

Started by hally100, August 13, 2016, 08:03:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hally100

Hi has anyone parked overnight in a motorhome?  Also are the restaurants inside or outside the parks? Not sure if we would need a park ticket for our arrival night.
Thanks
Nicky

Zee79

Dont know about parking sorry but there are restaurants & other eating places in the village for evening or you could try the hotels.

dlpowl

Loads of shops and eating places in Disney Village which is free entry - it's like a mini retail park right next to the theme parks so no, you wouldn't need a park ticket for your arrival day if all you need is a restaurant. 

Motorhome parking is, I believe, €30 a night but I've read that it's free to annual pass holders.  If you're planning more than a couple if days in the park then I would consider getting a pass anyway. 

I've read quite a few conflicting reports about motor home camping and facilities so I would contact Disney if I were you to make doubly sure it will meet your needs.

juttawdw

Moterhome parking is now €35. Officially the showers and facilities are only for coach drivers, but from what others have said they are used by visitors as well. There are no electric hook up points. There are water points but they are apparently not available from December - March (probably turned off to prevent freezing, like the water fountains in the parks).