Bookings

Started by ZoeG, June 15, 2016, 11:51:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZoeG

I just made my reservations for this summer.

We got half board premium for the 6 nights we are there.

Booked Inventions for the evening we arrive, so we will go at 7.30.

We will play it by ear on the Mon/Tue/Wed for meals, as we have seen loads we want to try, or we may decide beforehand and I'll call back to reserve.

Thursday is Cinderella Lunch at 2.30pm, I am hoping to book a princess makeover for my daughter this morning and have a full princess themed day. She will be 6 in October, so want to make the most of the princess thing before she grows out of it!
Friday will be our last full day, have booked Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show at 6.30.

Think since we don't have vouchers for the last day we will either have a big late lunch at the Rainforest or Planet Hollywood!

I just thought I would tell you guys as I don't have Disney obessed friends, no one but you guys will understand  ;)

Anyone else get as excited as me about the food side of things?  :D

Zee79

Yep  :)
We all booked for our trip in the summer! I've got one super excited child because for the first time ever (i've been going since it opened in 1992) we are treating ourselves to Inventions! She can't believe we are going to be eating in THE PINK HOTEL!  :) The eldest  (13yr) doesn't know whether to believe us or not for some strange reason, probably because dad says things & we don't end up doing it but as my youngest said "This is mammy and this is Disney!" God help them if we ever try the Disneyland Hotel to stay in haha

I'm currently pricing for next year haha

ZoeG

Haha aww thats so cute. I must say, I am excited myself to be eating in the 'pink hotel'  ;D

Are you going to Paris again? We are looking at Disneyland Resort California for 2018, I have family over there too so can tie in a visit with them! I better start saving as soon as I am home in August though - its not cheap!!!

Zee79

Yes off to DLP. Ive been pricing for both California & Florida & at the mo its coming in around £6500! It's the flights they cost a fortune! The kids want to go but I don't think they realise that we won't be able to go on holiday for a while if we go there. I don't think I could cope either haha

ZoeG

Yeah we were looking about 4500 for the three of us.

I might just do a wee barcelona trip next year and do it on the cheap and save for California. Although its just so tempting to book DLP again, especially as next year will be the 25th Anniversary!

Will be so good!!! I just really want to go to Harry Potter too!!  ;)