What characters are at inventions?

Started by Vikkilou, June 13, 2016, 01:06:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vikkilou

Just wondered what characters are at inventions? I'd love to do the meal with the princesses at the other place but there is nothing on the menu I'd like.  I've got breakfast with the characters booked at mickeys cafe
Santa fe may 15
Cheyenne sept 16
Sequoia sept 17

onceuponadream

When we went last year we saw Winnie the Pooh, Eeyore, Tigger, the Genie, Pluto, Donald, and Daisy. Definitely the best meal we did by far - we did the Princess meal and although the food was great, the character interaction was a bit awkward (although bear in mind we were two adults without any children). The characters came round several times at Inventions, the food was absolutely amazing, and the atmosphere was lovely.
December 2015 - Sequoia Lodge
December 2016 - Sequoia Lodge
July 2018 - Newport Bay Club

Vikkilou

Santa fe may 15
Cheyenne sept 16
Sequoia sept 17

polar vixen

You can also do a sunday brunch at inventions, which has a different theme each week:- check before you go, I'm not sure how the food is different but certainly much easier to see some rare characters without the queue, we did the Neverland brunch and saw Peter pan, wendy, hook, smee, and priate mickey, Minnie, and chip n dale. They were all lovely and it was sooo much more relaxed, Peter pan spent ages with my autistic son letting him get used to him so he would sit at the table for a photo.  You can get an upcoming list of the themes if you google it, I believe it's on trip advisor

Vikkilou

Aw wished I'd of known about that before, I've booked breakfast at mickeys on the Sunday. Thanks tho
Santa fe may 15
Cheyenne sept 16
Sequoia sept 17