Is park hopping allowed?

Started by disneyvoyager, June 05, 2016, 03:37:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyvoyager

Hello,

We're traveling to DLP for the first time next month, and I'm trying to figure out if our ticket package lets us park hop. We're only going for two days, and I'm trying to figure out if, on our first day, we can start at the Studios and then go to Disneyland Park in the evening. Does anyone know if this is allowed?

NCC1701Q

That depends on the kind of ticket you get. Are you staying at a DLP-hotel? Then hopping is no problem. Otherwise you should check your ticket-type.

disneyvoyager

Thanks for the reply! Yes, we're staying at the Cheyenne Hotel so I'm glad we can park hop as we are only there for two days.

daddyof2

Yes, provided you don't have a single park ticket you can park-hop as much as you like

disneyvoyager

Daddyof2,

I don't know if I have a single park ticket. I purchased the standard package that included hotel, tickets, and transportation. Do you know if the tickets in the standard package are single park tickets?

bad-pink-tink

Quote from: disneyvoyager on June 05, 2016, 05:27:56 PM
Daddyof2,

I don't know if I have a single park ticket. I purchased the standard package that included hotel, tickets, and transportation. Do you know if the tickets in the standard package are single park tickets?

All tickets that come with a hotel package bought through the official Disney website or through a travel agent are park hopper tickets. You have said you are staying at Cheyanne. When you check in you will be given your park tickets which will be park hoppers as well as a hotel easy pass which will allow you access to EMH.

When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

disneyvoyager

Quote from: bad-pink-tink on June 05, 2016, 05:35:00 PM
Quote from: disneyvoyager on June 05, 2016, 05:27:56 PM
Daddyof2,

All tickets that come with a hotel package bought through the official Disney website or through a travel agent are park hopper tickets. You have said you are staying at Cheyanne. When you check in you will be given your park tickets which will be park hoppers as well as a hotel easy pass which will allow you access to EMH.

Thanks bad-pink-tink!