Budget Planning

Started by domart, May 31, 2016, 01:55:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

domart

Hi would really love some ideas on usual stuff for budget planning - Mickey ears  - Autograph Book - Icecream - Bottle of water ride photos etc
We have a meal plan so I don't think we'll need any more and its been such a long time (7years) since weve been

Your help will be gratefully appreciated

Karen101

with the meal plans (though perhaps not the hotel only one) you get the pas gourmand for each day, so you get a coffee or cold drink along with either an ice cream or I think its donut or muffin each day so that's one way to save on treats :) you can use them between 3 and 6 at the counter service places which are listed on the voucher.

as for budget planning I bought my mini ears on Amazon.co.uk for 1.65, and the pen and autograph book I got in the Disney store before going.

daddyof2

Download autograph "pages" from the Internet and print at home. There should be plenty to choose from. Buy cheap bullet tip markers from a pound shop.

msRavenswood

You can make your own Mickey ears if you're crafty, there's lot of tutorials online.  :D

billy

in regards to budgeting we brought 12 small bottles of water with us and filled them up each morning at breakfast, we also brough all sorts of snacks with us although to be fair we hardly ate any either that or i took wayyyyyy to many.
My girls love to snack and especially when your in a queue it was great to give them a cereal bar or chocolate we also took fruit from breakfast so that they could munch on that during the day.
we had the pause gourmet which was a donut, icecream or fruit salad with either fruit juice, fanta, coffee, tea or hot chocolate. The cans of fruit juice are huge certainly big enough to share so on some occasions we would keep the one we didnt use and use it during the day or the next day. the donuts also keep really well so if you didnt eat it all you could put it in your rucksack and save it for later rather than trying to stuff it in at once and it gives you another little snack.
i have to say we did buy the autograph book there but we only bought one for the girls to share, but it was the one where you can put your photo in it :)

Vikkilou

With the teatime treat we always got bottled drinks ( water or orange) we opened one at a time & shared between us. By doing this we normally ended up with a couple for the next day. I took crisps & biscuits with us. We bought an autograph book there, for some reason all the characters look at the front of it,  dunno y??
Santa fe may 15
Cheyenne sept 16
Sequoia sept 17

TikiRosita

^ The characters look at the front of the book to make sure they sign it right side up!

It's always cheaper to buy stuff before you get to the park, though i like to buy autograph books/Minnie ears etc *in* the park as a souvenir. I haven't been in a little while so not sure what they cost now - but look at the Disney store website Disneyland Paris section for an idea.

What meal plan do you have? I would budget at least 20 euro per adult per day for meals/snacks on top of that if you have a half-board plan.
You might have some left over but at least you'd be safe.
Disneyland Paris - Feb 2014 / Hong Kong Disneyland - November 2015 / Walt Disney World - March 2016 / Disneyland Paris - October 2016