Themes?

Started by MrsRoachy, May 26, 2016, 08:15:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrsRoachy

We arrive on Tuesday for our first visit and I've been reading all sorts of posts here. I notice that swing into Spring finishes on Sunday and the frozen theme doesn't start until 4 June. Does anyone know what will be happening in the interim period which is when we're there?

nathalie

Basically nothing I'm afraid.

Apart from the usual daily parade & Dreams.

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: MrsRoachy on May 26, 2016, 08:15:31 AM
We arrive on Tuesday for our first visit and I've been reading all sorts of posts here. I notice that swing into Spring finishes on Sunday and the frozen theme doesn't start until 4 June. Does anyone know what will be happening in the interim period which is when we're there?

Like Nathalie said just the normal stuff like dreams and parade. Don't let that spoil your excitement however I have been plenty of times between seasons and thoroughly enjoyed it! I have been for the last spring and Christmas theme and Halloween many times all fantastic but swing into spring is relatively new to DLP and years ago there was nothing over the time from March until the big Summer season and I used to go every match so it didn't bother me at all! Have a wonderful trip and who knows it may be slightly quieter as I assume many would of booked for the spring dates

MrsRoachy

Thanks both. It's a shame there isn't anything while we're there but it certainly won't dampen our excitement or spoil our fun!

On a separate nite does anyone know where to find a list of characters and dates for cafe Mickey. We're looking to do a character breakfast while there

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: MrsRoachy on May 26, 2016, 09:23:29 AM
Thanks both. It's a shame there isn't anything while we're there but it certainly won't dampen our excitement or spoil our fun!

On a separate nite does anyone know where to find a list of characters and dates for cafe Mickey. We're looking to do a character breakfast while there

Click on home, then click on the "dining" icon there's lots of helpful info there. Cafe mickey (usually) has the main characters like mickey Minnie chip dale ect as far as I'm aware there's no definate list we've been cafe mickey many times and sometimes we've seen Pinocchio and few different ones too. If your going over a Sunday the Sunday brunch in inventions has a list someone may be able to post a link or just search "Sunday brunch" to find the theme for that particular date. We went and met some rare characters

MrsRoachy

Fab thank you. We're there Tuesday to Saturday son will miss the brunch but will remember that for future visits!