Dress code

Started by Sm1thy140, May 11, 2016, 05:38:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sm1thy140

Hey

::) Sounds a daft question I know but what is the dress codes for Disney restaurants - I am thinking casual (jeans and top) rather than glam but just wanted to check if I need my best dress  ;D ;D ;D

Do people tend to get changed or go in the stuff they have been in the park in during the day (is there time to go get changed with all the fun going on ??)

We will be eating at -

Santa Fe

Cafe Mickey,

Princes and Princesses in Disneyland Park at Auberge de Cendrillo

Buffalo Bills Wild West Show and dinner

Thanks

bad-pink-tink

Most people just wear whatever they are wearing for the park. For the places you have listed, you will be fine in your regular clothes. I stayed at Disneyland Hotel on my last trip, and even then no one looked down on me for wearing jeans, and tshirts. You should see what some people wear in the American parks, lol,

There is only one place I know where the dress code is glam, and thats D33, the private members club in Disneyland California. Thats the only time I have seen people in a Disney park wearing fancy clothes and honestly they really stick out as they walk through Adventureland and New Orleans Square to get to D33.
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

Sm1thy140

Quote from: bad-pink-tink on May 11, 2016, 08:40:42 AM
Most people just wear whatever they are wearing for the park. For the places you have listed, you will be fine in your regular clothes. I stayed at Disneyland Hotel on my last trip, and even then no one looked down on me for wearing jeans, and tshirts. You should see what some people wear in the American parks, lol,

There is only one place I know where the dress code is glam, and thats D33, the private members club in Disneyland California. Thats the only time I have seen people in a Disney park wearing fancy clothes and honestly they really stick out as they walk through Adventureland and New Orleans Square to get to D33.

Thank you so much - now I can leave the dress and high heels out I might have room for the kitchen sink 😝

moopmoop93

I almost always get changed into fresh clothes and shower after being in the park all day if i'm eating out in the evening, nothing posh and fancy though, I just prefer to feel a bit fresher after walking around all day. X
Sequoia Lodge - Sierra Lodge Aug 2006
Sequoia Lodge - Montanna Room (upgraded to GFC rooms for free) Feb 2014
Sequoia Lodge -Lodges Feb 2015

billy

we never had time to go back and change we would go straight to the restaurants from the park although i did take some lippy and a brush when we went to cafe mickey so i looked semi decent in the photos! rather than tired after my day of adventure!

wimmekepunk

Quote from: bad-pink-tink on May 11, 2016, 08:40:42 AM

There is also a dress code in the fancier restaurants in the Grand Floridian Resort and Contemporary Resort at Disney World.
feb2020 WDW Pop Century+Boardwalk
sep2019 DLP offsite
sep2019 DLP Sequoia
may2019 DLP Sequoia
apr2019 DLR offsite
dec2018 WDW Pop Century+Old Key West
oct2018 DLP Sequoia
jun2018 DLP Sequoia
apr2018 DLP Sequoia
sep2017 DLP Off Site
jan 2017 DLP Sequoia
oct 2016 DLP Sequoia
sep 2016 WDW Saratoga Springs
jun 2016 DLR Off Site
apr 2016 DLP Sequoia
jan 2016 DLP Sequoia
dec 2015 DLP Sequoia
oct 2015 WDW Off Site
jun 2015 WDW Off Site
apr 2015 DLP Sequoia
oct 2013 DLP Off Site
apr 2013 DLP Off Site

DisneyRon

The dress code is Resort Casual in all restaurants at DLP, even at the California Grill.

At the fancier places in Walt Disney World it's Resort Casual with some restrictions (collared shirts and such, no flip-flops, that sort of thing), with the only true Dress Code belonging to Victoria & Albert's at the Grand Floridian (that's Black Tie basically).

Sm1thy140

Thank you all - you have put my mind at rest  ;D