Week commencing 30th May

Started by Del_Stuart, May 06, 2016, 02:57:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Del_Stuart

Hi guys

Can someone enlighten me as to why the week starting 30the May is showing as peak? Or is there special offers etx that week. I had thought it wouldn't be a crazy time to go but sadly I may be wrong!

Is it solely down to UK schools being off , I've looked and it doesn't look like the French ones are off

Karen101

its likely due to the long bank holiday weekends which take place then ...

I know in Ireland a lot of the schools have the Monday and Tuesday off that week....

its also pretty much the last push of the swing into spring before the summer frozen fest starts so maybeeeeee that has something to do with it?

lovindisney87

The week beginning the 30th is may half term for schools in uk I believe. I know ours are off that week xx
[size=150]Disney trips
Many i cant remember from childhood including a 2 week holiday to Disney World in Florida

Davy Crockett Ranch November 2003
Santa Fe October 2010
Santa Fe March 2012
Cheyenne January 2014
Cheyenne January 2016 😁
Davy Crockett Ranch January 2019

Hopefully many more to come

Del_Stuart

Thanks guys

I looked in this site ( french) http://www.ooparc.com/fr/177-Parc_Disneyland/Infos/Frequentation/

It seems to paint a quieter picture.  Also done some looking on previous may half terms and it doesn't seem too bad. Hopefully it's just an over estimate

Zee79

The last time we went during may half term it was quiet compared to what we normally experience,  not what I expected at all,thoroughly enjoyed it.