Daughters Birthday what can I plan

Started by luckylady, May 05, 2016, 02:33:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luckylady

My daughter will be 7 when we go in two weeks (so unorganised!)

I have only booked the character lunch on her birthday - and have nothing else planned - anything else I can do to make her birthday special?

Thanks

Zee79

Call in to City Hall and get a badge plus arrange a call from Mickey Mouse.

domart

Hi sorry to Jump in on this thread but when you say a Call from Mickey is that to your room or mobile? :o

snowwy

You can book a cake at most restaurants, I would certainly let them know at reception at hotel and at restaurant.

amywayne2701

We have just been for my daughters 4th birthday. Went to city hall got a badge and the cast member told my daighter somebody had left her a special message then passed her the phone and it was a message from Mickey Mouse. We did cafĂ©  Mickey for dinner a song was played saying therw was a celebration whilst Mickey came to the table and danced with Annabelle also ordered the birthday cake and let her choose what she did all day she loved it.
I know you can organise other things at an additional cost (quite a steep cost) if you contact disney just not sire what the email address is now.
Xx

fairymom

Email your hotel before you go to "confirm your booking" and mention how excited you are at being there for your DD's birthday. They may have a little surprise in the room for her. If not you can sneak in a few bits for her and maybe get a balloon to put in the room on her birthday.
Other than that, get the birthday badge. And the character lunch will be fab.. Bring her to a shop and let her choose a present? We just had DD's 9th birthday there and it was magical.