Bookings at Planet Hollywood

Started by Mushu_Stitch, April 11, 2016, 06:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mushu_Stitch

Hi all,

So I've booked a couple of tables through Disney already for our trip in May but I want to book a table for Planet Hollywood too. I know I need to call them direct to make the booking but I can't find a number that works.

The only one I can find is +33 1 60 43 78 27 but when I dial it it just says it's an unrecognised number and to try again. I'm thinking it's because it's a local french number and to begin with I did have trouble calling Disney with the number listed on the website until I found the UK international one.

Does anyone know of a way to book at Planet Hollywood that works?

Thanks in advance.

Ohana

I may be wrong but I don't think they take bookings?
(•–•)

November 2015 -- Santa Fe
May 2016 - Santa Fe
November 2016 - Cheyenne
July 2017 - B&B Hotel

perrollaz

You can't take reservations for Planet Hollywood, Anettes Diner and Rainforest  :o

Mushu_Stitch

QuoteYou can't take reservations for Planet Hollywood, Anettes Diner and Rainforest 

Thanks for the info. Is it still the case even when we're there? So could we pop in to Planet Hollywood on our first day and book a table for later in the week? Or is it a case if no bookings under any circumstance?

15stitch

I think it's no bookings at all I'm afraid
1995 WDW (offsite)
1998 DLP (Newport Bay Club)
2001 DLP (Hotel Hew York)
2002 DLP (Hotel New York)
2003 DLP (Hotel Hew York)
2004 WDW (offsite)
2005 DLP (Hotel Hew York)
2006 WDW (Grand Floridian)
2007 DLP (Hotel Hew York)
2008 DLP (Hotel Hew York)
2011 DLP (Hotel Cheyenne)
2015 DLP (Hotel Hew York)
May 2016 DLP (Newport Bay Club)
December 2016 DLP (Sequoia Lodge)
April 2017 WDW (Animal Kingdom Lodge)
June 2019 DLP (Hotel Cheyenne)

moopmoop93

It's not bookings at all even when you're there. We tried to book a table when we were there and they said 'we don't take bookings, besides it'll probably be quiet when you come back at 6' ... We waited 2.5 hours for a table after being told it was a 30 minute'.
Sequoia Lodge - Sierra Lodge Aug 2006
Sequoia Lodge - Montanna Room (upgraded to GFC rooms for free) Feb 2014
Sequoia Lodge -Lodges Feb 2015

billy

we went to PH in Feb with Groupon and you had to book a table then. When we arrived they asked if we had booked so not sure how bookings work. It was 2.30 when we went and the place was empty!

stifle

You can definitely book, not sure how though

littlebitofpixiedust

In all the years we've been planet Hollywood we've been told no bookings not sure if that's just at certain times of year when we've been? But we personally try to dine outside of the busy hours like before park closing we've never waited for more than a few minuites by doing this. I have seen massive lines however after park closing for planet Hollywood/cafe mickey/Annette's and rainforest but we eat then return to the park for dreams or go back to our hotel if we're worn out

NHDisneylover

we ate there twice over Easter and ere told both in person and over the phone (and from multiple people in person) that they do not take any prebookings other than large groups of over twenty. 
Luckily  we tend to dine at off hours and were seated immediately once and within 10 minutes the other time.

NCC1701Q

The only time when we were able to book was when we used French Groupon-vouchers last February.