Disneyland hotel

Started by Suthel3, April 26, 2016, 07:12:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suthel3

Can anyone tell me about the Disneyland Hotel please? We're staying in a standard room :)

Thanks xx

littlebitofpixiedust

We've stayed in a standard room twice in the past (most recently February this year) it is beautiful, a truly wonderful experience the staff offered to take our bags to our room upon arrival which was lovely! We did tip him :)

Of an evening housekeeping do a "turn down" I think they call it of your room, draw curtains chocolate coins on pillow which is a nice touch!

The breakfast was amazing where can I start there! You also get a fast pass per person per day (you can use the free service in the park as well) but this was super handy as it was half term so fast passes generally run out quick in the park staying here that's a real bonus to have.

The swimming pool is lovely too very warm and pretty at night. It's nice being so close to the park so easy to nip back during the day. You will have an amazing time  :)

Samanthad

*sigh*....

you are going to have an amazing time, not that I have ever stayed in it  :'(

Enjoy! Following this post due to my unabating need to stay in the DLH at some point in my life.
Disneyland Paris: Santa Fe 2001, Newport Bay Club 2005, Offsite 2015, Offsite 2016, Hotel B&B Disneyland 2016, Santa Fe Christmas 2016, Offsite May 2017, Santa Fe July 2018, Offsite Sep 2018 1/2 Marathon.

Disney Cruise Line: Disney Magic 7 night Mediterranean Cruise 2017

Next Trip: July 2022

grovesie

Below are pictures of the family room, these are just the same as a standard room apart from the sofa chair and are slightly smaller

SDC12301 by grovesie.i, on Flickr

SDC12300 by grovesie.i, on Flickr