DLRP Key Figures '15

Started by Rocketeer, March 01, 2016, 01:23:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rocketeer

A new infographic has been posted by DLRP showing some encouraging figures for 2015.

Such as..
+9% Tourism revenue
+5% park attendance
+6% average spend
and
79.% hotel occupancy rate.

https://youtu.be/GkiRCCFu6is

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." - Walt Disney

DisneyGagaChick

So, it's good news in a way?

Rocketeer

Well yes. Good that attendance and spending is up. They've still got the debts, but at least its all heading in the right direction. :)

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." - Walt Disney

DisneyGagaChick

I thought they would have had a more than a 5% increase in park attendance!!

Rocketeer

Well I'm assuming that's a 5% increase over the '14 annual attendance figure, so while not outstanding per se, its still a step in the right direction.

andrewuk

Not amazing but certainly things are getting slightly better. If they pull of a 25th that's as good as (or better than) the 15th was (they did make a profit either for the 15th or the following year, I can't remember which) and the French economy picks up then things could look really good.
July 2003 My Travel Explorers
May 2004 Sequoia Lodge
July 2006 Patio St Antoine @Nation (RER commute to DLRP)
December 2007 Kyriad Val de France
August 2009 Hotel New York
May 2015 Hotel Cheyenne

Laura Buganza

Je suis une fille italienne de 14 ans  :-[  ::), et je frequente le lycée languistique. Quand je finira l'école je prendera le certifications d'anglais et ESABAC. Mon rêve c'est, un jour, travailler à Disneyland.
Je suis trés interessée à ce Blog et le informations que vous écrivez.  ;) ;D
Salut à tout
Laura Buganza