Where do you all buy your good quality auto graph books from before you go?

Started by Warner007, February 10, 2016, 03:29:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warner007

Hi guys,
As part of our revel the morning we go I'd like to have 2 autograph books ready.
Where do you buy these from looked online but I'm worried I'm going to buy ones that papers too thin or something.
Also what pens do you use?

Cheers

lovindisney87

I brought some lovely ones from ebay for my girls for Christmas ready for our trip in January and they were lovely. Had personalised with name and year we went, sorry I cant remember who I brought off but got 2 from 1 seller and 1 from a different seller. Failing that way I believe you can buy the autograph books the sell at Disney from the Disney store website. As for pens we just use the Disneyland Paris biros I brought the previous trip, I did take a few extra in case they ran out and also so I your meeting two characters at same time you can have them signing a book each then swapping  ;) :D
[size=150]Disney trips
Many i cant remember from childhood including a 2 week holiday to Disney World in Florida

Davy Crockett Ranch November 2003
Santa Fe October 2010
Santa Fe March 2012
Cheyenne January 2014
Cheyenne January 2016 😁
Davy Crockett Ranch January 2019

Hopefully many more to come

Mushu_Stitch

I would suggest a stationary shop like WHSmith or Ryman's. They don't often look much on the outside but the paper quality is normally very good and some even have multi-coloured pages which is fun. If you want ones with fun covers then I'd probably suggest ebay or Amazon. Just read the reviews to see if you can get an idea of the paper quality.

Personally I'd probably go for quality paper over a fun cover as all the fun will be inside it but if it's for your kids then they might not see it the same way as me  :D

As far as pens go I'd probably suggest a multipack of good biros. Felt tip pens can bleed on the pages, could go through to the pages behind, smudge, etc. Also by having a mulitpack it means you have plenty of spares in case they run out or get lost.

Hope that helps  :)

DisneyDuckLover

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram:
@DisneyDuckLover

I visit DLP regularly as a Dreams AP guest, and in the past year have visited HKDL and WDW.

My next long haul trip is Disneyland in California.

I am obsessed with the Disney duck gang!

Clairetay

This is going to sound like a complete beginner question.... but do the princesses just walk around and you can go up and ask for signatures?we go next week for first time 😀

stifle

The programme describes where most of the characters will be found, and you go to them rather than them coming to you. You hand over your book when you get there, and they know what to do :)

Samanthad

I have these for my children https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1423189140/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1 they are beautiful and have a character on each page with a picture and some fun facts about them. What's really nice is its alphabetical order so you can find the characters easily to get them to sign and we have had so much more character interaction using them than with a plain book.
Most characters act excited and point at the picture of themselves and then point to them and really give you a lot more interaction!! :-)
Disneyland Paris: Santa Fe 2001, Newport Bay Club 2005, Offsite 2015, Offsite 2016, Hotel B&B Disneyland 2016, Santa Fe Christmas 2016, Offsite May 2017, Santa Fe July 2018, Offsite Sep 2018 1/2 Marathon.

Disney Cruise Line: Disney Magic 7 night Mediterranean Cruise 2017

Next Trip: July 2022