Best 2 night deal?

Started by abismummy, January 27, 2016, 09:32:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abismummy

Hi as we only want 2 nights the 2 nights free deal is no good for us so wondering if anyone knows which offer will be on next? Or what the best deal is on other countries sites please? Thank you.

stifle

It's great that you're so interested in getting your trip planned and looking for good value. But please understand that most of us here are just enthusiastic guests like yourself – I see you posting a lot asking for future offers and details, but we simply don't know and will only find out the next time the prices change, currently expected to be 9 February. Anything we do post will inevitably be a guess.

abismummy

glenn

Why not just book 2 nights free offer and leave 2 days early,it dosn,t cost you any more.Remember that extra days free is the best deal that dlp do,the prices are put up to cover their so called free dining plan.

polar vixen

I think the next one is 35%and free dining. it's what we usually hood outt for

jamieclayton9

Hi there

Try booking through one of the other European official Disneyland Paris sites (French, German, Dutch ect). Those usually have different deals than the UK site and they are fine to book through :-)

I think the current offer on the French site is 35% off

I hope that helps

abismummy

Thank you all so much. 35% would be great. Will wait till Feb and see what happens x