Hotel New York Room Views!!

Started by naisworld, January 22, 2016, 07:14:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

naisworld

Hi Everyone.
We will be staying in Hetel New York in just over a weeks time. I read on a review somewhere that someone had been given a room that over looked the car park, they were very disappointed until they realised they had a perfect view of the fireworks every night! This would be ideal for us as we have a 5 and 1 year old and we know how cold it gets in the evenings so one if us could watch the fireworks from our room!
Can anyone tell me what rooms these would be or have any of you stayed in one before? I want to
Make sure we ask for a room in the right place!
Thank you x

littlebitofpixiedust

I've stayed at the New York on many visits never had a view for fireworks, but you can request this upon arrival it is possible they may be able to accommodate your wishes but not a definate. We've had a lake view room before and the rest had ground floor rooms. I Wouldn't have thought you'd see the fireworks from there, I'd only assume from the Disneyland hotel. But who knows? You can ask? It's a great hotel enjoy!  ;D

haribosmum

We were once taking photos by the Yellow taxi at the front of the hotel when we saw the fireworks of dreams.  We couldn't see properly as was on ground level but I could imagine on the right floor you could.
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20