Hotel full board meal plan vouchers

Started by chere, January 18, 2016, 05:29:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chere

Hallo
Does anyone know if we can use LUNCH vouchers of a Hotel Full board meal plan for their face value in "superior" restaurants?
Someone says yes, someone says no....
Any recent experience?
Thanks a lot

Karen101

As far as I am aware the hotel vouchers, standard, half and full can only be used in the hotels ....

polar vixen

that only applies if you get the hotel meal plan otherwise they're valid in all park restaurants and most off those I  tge village.  as far as face value though. ...afraid I can't help sorry!

chere

If I understood well, dinner hotel meal plan vouchers can only be used in hotel's restaurant and lunch ones (so second voucher if you choose hotel full board meal plan) can be used in fast food or buffet restaurants.
I wonder if they can be used as face value in table service restaurant...

Sulley15

Yes you can, as mention the hotel plan you can't. When you go I. The waiter/waitress will write th value on the voucher and you can work out what you paying.

First time we went they tried to discourage going for bigger meals as we would be out of pocket more but the second trip no problem. Other than if it's busy you can be felt to wait over those paying with cash. We were in Annette's dinner, waited 30 minutes to pay, another chap waited for ages and was at the point of walking out. This was last February....
New York hotel March 2013
Cheyenne February 2015
Newport bay Compass room February 2017