Gluten Free Foods

Started by Angel425, December 02, 2015, 02:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angel425

I am allergic to Gluten, where and what is available for me to eat at the Resort?

MattR

I think there is an allergic guide on the official homepage but they also have lists in every restaurant.

polar vixen

depending on Jw risky your intolerance is you have the option of a special free from everything meal our in our lay visit each buddy and counter serVice restaurant had a big folder with details of ingredients of every dish.  obviously there's a contamination risk but it was amazing how much stuff we could eat.  also at breakfast if you ask they'll provide gluten free bread cakes biscuits and crispbreads

Angel425

Many Thanks for the information much appreciated. :)

ChipandDale99

One of my family is lactose intolerant. We found table service was better as it gave you a while to look at each dish. We also found at breakfast ask for the allergy basket. They bring out a basket of cakes, biscuits and other thing that are gluten free. You can take as many as you want. We took a few spares each day to take into the park.

bopcc

Just looking for any other recommendations on gluten free options for my daughter? She's only 3.

We've got groupon deal for planet hollywood as they have a GF menu but considering getting a second one if there's not much choice elsewhere?

polar vixen

the children's kids meal of chicken is safe at bistrot chez Remy,  tge sausages I  the kids meal are safe at cowboy cookout. there was a decent amount at the buffets but some staff were more helpful than others in telling us what was ok.  depending on where you're staying ask the staff at breakfast and they'll bring you out a big tray off things to choose from: brad biscuits cakes crisp breads cornflakes etc