DLP - On-site Buggies

Started by GAVINSM, January 12, 2016, 09:59:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GAVINSM

We are going to DLP again during February Half Term and we have Dream AP, so can get the buggies for free for the kids.  As the weather may not be the best, has anyone got any options for keeping the kids/buggies dry if it's raining?

Thanks in advance.

Lavi

I brought my toddler's buggy from home and also brought its raincover whitch proved to be very useful. I don' t know if you could have a raincover for DLP's buggies.

When you are on attractions you have to leave the buggy outside the queue, usually there's a sign of buggy parking or if there isn't, I leave the buggy closer to the attraction's exit. It' s wise to leave it with the raincover on, as a rain may start when you are inside.

cazspence

Our rain over burst last time we used it so we bought an adult poncho. It fits over the whole buggy perfectly.

haribosmum

Could you buy some cheap ponchos before you go to put over the  buggies? Can get the really thin ones from pound land etc (if you're UK) think the worst thing is wet bums on seats! I've bought my two pack away rain trousers I'll take in my rucksack.
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20

GAVINSM

Yeah we used, our Poncho's back in August when we had a really rainy day.