What time is the evening parade and fireworks in april?

Started by disneysteph, January 08, 2016, 08:08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: Leopold on January 10, 2016, 08:31:49 PM
11th time. That's great are you a share holder? How do I become one of these. I've been to WDW several times but never DLP. Cannot wait.
I've visited nearly 70 times and have been an Annual Passport holder for 7 years now.
I am a shareholder, currently they don't allow new shareholders.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

Leopold

That's unfair. Why have they stopped? Will they start again?

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: Leopold on January 11, 2016, 07:17:37 AM
That's unfair. Why have they stopped? Will they start again?

Because of the slow take-over by TWC.
They might start in the future, you never know.
But for now there's no indication that that will happen.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

disneysteph

Quote from: Leopold on January 10, 2016, 04:32:55 PM
Quote from: disneysteph on January 10, 2016, 04:23:10 PM
I found a great ebook if you are going with small kids.  She goes through the rides and gives suggested day plans.  An expat mums unoffical guide to disneyland paris.  I think there is an app as well but ive not downloaded it yet  ;D

Excellent. What is the ebook and app plz

I havent been able to find the app but the ebook is called 'An expats mums unoffical guide to Disneyland Paris'