What time is the evening parade and fireworks in april?

Started by disneysteph, January 08, 2016, 08:08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

disneysteph

Or how do I find this out?  I want to book restaurants soon bit don't want to miss either! 
Thanks  ;D

bad-pink-tink

Restaurant opening times are usually released in 3 month blocks, currently the opening times for January, February and March are online here http://disneykindofday.blogspot.nl/2015/04/restaurant-opening-hours-disneyland.html

You will need to keep a watch on that site the last few days in March for the April, May, June hours to be published

You can book ADR from 60 days before arrival date, so I'm sure if you ring the Dining Reservations number in March they will be able to tell you if you can make an ADR for a particular restaurant, even if the hours are not published online yet.

The evening fireworks will start at park closing. Park hours up to Thursday 7 April are on http://www.disneylandparis.co.uk/calendars/park-hours The park closes at 10pm on 7 April so Dreams ( Fireworks ) will start at 10pm You will need to keep checking the park calender for days after 7 April

The parade and shows times are published here http://www.disneylandparis.co.uk/entertainment/shows-and-parades-in-disneyland-parks/ They publish them a week in advance, so currently the times listed are for the week 8 January to 15 January
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

disneysteph

Thanks  :D I find the dlp website hard to navigate for some reason!

DLPWonders (Banned)

°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

disneysteph

perfect, thanks.  Don't want food and parade to clash :)

ilovemainstxxx

Quote from: DLRPWonders on January 08, 2016, 10:30:44 PM
Parade at 5.30pm and Dreams at park closure

by any chance do you know when the parade is on march 14th week ???
we also want to book restaurants but would hate to miss the parade..we have to watch it everyday we are there ,  even if we have been in the studios we make our way over , and we have been standing in the same spot for years ..x

Leopold

Quote from: ilovemainstxxx on January 09, 2016, 11:21:49 AM

we also want to book restaurants but would hate to miss the parade..we have to watch it everyday we are there ,  even if we have been in the studios we make our way over , and we have been standing in the same spot for years ..x

I'm in the same dilemma. Also going say week in March. Never been to DLP so don't wanna miss them. I check the site daily for when park opening hours.

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: ilovemainstxxx on January 09, 2016, 11:21:49 AM

5.30pm, its been like that for a few years (special days excl), and that wont change.
Parade is and will stay at 5.30pm daily
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

rebecca20

Leopold and ilovemainstxxx we are all there the same week! Hopefully it will be nice and quiet.
♥ Disneyland Paris 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2011, 2015 ♥ Disney World Florida 2009 ♥ Disneyland California 2008 ♥

Next Visit: DLP March 2016.

Leopold

Quote from: rebecca20 on January 10, 2016, 11:55:59 AM
Leopold and ilovemainstxxx we are all there the same week! Hopefully it will be nice and quiet.

That would be awesome.  Do you have any idea what you're doing when?

disneysteph

I found a great ebook if you are going with small kids.  She goes through the rides and gives suggested day plans.  An expat mums unoffical guide to disneyland paris.  I think there is an app as well but ive not downloaded it yet  ;D

Leopold

Quote from: disneysteph on January 10, 2016, 04:23:10 PM
I found a great ebook if you are going with small kids.  She goes through the rides and gives suggested day plans.  An expat mums unoffical guide to disneyland paris.  I think there is an app as well but ive not downloaded it yet  ;D

Excellent. What is the ebook and app plz

rebecca20

Quote from: Leopold on January 10, 2016, 03:56:53 PM

It's my 11th time so there's no plan (plus my friends a CM so I tend to see who she's 'friends' with and go see her). I just know I want to see the new show and all the parades as it's my first time in Spring. Hopefully a Thumper and Miss Bunny meet and greet too.
♥ Disneyland Paris 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2011, 2015 ♥ Disney World Florida 2009 ♥ Disneyland California 2008 ♥

Next Visit: DLP March 2016.

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: rebecca20 on January 10, 2016, 06:43:30 PM

It's my 11th time so there's no plan (plus my friends a CM so I tend to see who she's 'friends' with and go see her). I just know I want to see the new show and all the parades as it's my first time in Spring. Hopefully a Thumper and Miss Bunny meet and greet too.

If the bunnies are back, they haven't been confirmed ;)

Leopold

Quote from: rebecca20 on January 10, 2016, 06:43:30 PM

11th time. That's great are you a share holder? How do I become one of these. I've been to WDW several times but never DLP. Cannot wait.