Magic Shuttle booking

Started by boverington, April 03, 2016, 04:14:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boverington

Hi

I'm planning on using the magic shuttle from CDG to Disney in May. The price for the train is disgusting.

Do you recommend booking before we go?

We are staying at the Kryiad and looking at the timetable the last bus leave the airport at 17.20 but we're not due to land until 16.10 will,this be enough time and what will happen if we are delayed?

I hope this makes sense.

Karen101

According to the magic shuttle website the last bus from CDG terminal 1  is at 19.20 ... So that's 7.20pm so you should be fine

I would recommend booking your tickets in advance ...but I do believe you can buy them at CDG

caspdex

The last bus to the Kyriad is the earlier time. You could take the later bus and get the 54 bus to the Kyriad.
A shared shuttle may be cheaper depending on numbers, and certainly more convenient.
http://www.rstransports.com

stifle

There's no need to book in advance as you can buy your tickets at the airport or on the bus, for the same price. If you aren't sure whether you'll make the last bus then booking ahead probably isn't the best idea.

bad-pink-tink

Hi boverington :)

I used Magic Shuttle in February 2016. I booked online and printed out my confirmation. Thats just me, I like to have everything organised before I travel.

The departure point for Magic Shuttle is at the arrival level in  a corridor linking Terminal 2 E 2 F, meaning you can get to the departure point from either 2E or 2EF arrivals

I landed at Terminal 1 at 9.45am , and  had to get the shuttle train and walk through Terminal 2 to the Magic Shuttle area. Even with waiting for my bag and a stop at the Ladies, I still made the 10.30am bus. I was on my own and walk fast though.

You can buy your ticket at the departure point, they have a big ticket counter. Then you go out to the bus and the driver checks your ticket and asks which hotel you are going to.

The journey takes approx 50 minutes, depending on traffic on the motorways.  The bus to the Kyriad Hotel goes via Val d'Europe if there are passengers for drop off there and then goes over to the partner hotels, which are 15 minutes further. You will go past Newport Bay, Sequoia Lodge and Santa Fe and continue on the ring road over to the partner hotels. Then the bus turns off to the partner hotels and goes past Explorers, Vienna and Magic Castle. The Kyriad Hotel is  at the end of the road and is the first drop off at the partner hotels.

I wouldnt worry about missing the specific Kyraid Hotel bus. If you dont make it, just get the next bus and ask to get dropped off at Disney Train Station. Then at Disney train station just get the regular Kyraid Hotel shuttle bus. This is the same shuttle bus you will take each day to and from the parks.
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016