Disneyland Paris Jobs - Casting news and tips

Started by needmagic, April 23, 2007, 03:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disney_Klara

Anyone going to the auditions in London tomorrow? Definitely feeling unprepared :L

PrincessEnya

lucyrees94, lauz94, and paula_g, hopefully we'll be meeting each other this summer! Please let me know if you receive any more news regarding the talent pool. This wait is killing me, haha  ;D

And Disney-Klara, I'm sure you're well prepared for the auditions if you've read some of the threads on this forum. I've been to the auditions in Amsterdam last year and there isn't much you can do to prepare. Good luck!  ;)
Goldie, look at this! Look at all the blood in his mustache! Good sir, that\'s a lot of blood!

becia09

Hej:) Has anybody get summer contract ? :)
I am waiting and this uncertainty getting me crazy! :D
:D

chrisd2801

Yeah I'm waiting for a summer job offer. Am in the talent pool, supposed to be starting early June!

gldc

Just got a summer job offer to work at Indiana Jones starting June 10th, anyone else got this start date?
DLP Visits: Summer 2003 // April 2011 // Christmas 2011 as a Cast Member // April 2012 // April 2013 // Returning June 2014 to September 2015 as a Cast Member // February 2016

WDW Visits: Summer 2013 as a Cast Member // September 2015
DLR Visits: August 2013 // September 2015

My Cast Member blog - http://www.mepipe.com

PrincessEnya

Wow that's so exciting!  :D  Are you happy with your position? I'm still checking my email every hour :P
Goldie, look at this! Look at all the blood in his mustache! Good sir, that\'s a lot of blood!

gldc

Quote from: PrincessEnya on April 18, 2014, 09:50:07 PM
Wow that's so exciting!  :D  Are you happy with your position? I'm still checking my email every hour :P

So, so happy.  :D Really wanted to go back to working in attractions and it's what I got! Mine was a permanent contract though so I think the summer-only ones will probably all go out together. Hopefully soon! :)
DLP Visits: Summer 2003 // April 2011 // Christmas 2011 as a Cast Member // April 2012 // April 2013 // Returning June 2014 to September 2015 as a Cast Member // February 2016

WDW Visits: Summer 2013 as a Cast Member // September 2015
DLR Visits: August 2013 // September 2015

My Cast Member blog - http://www.mepipe.com

PrincessEnya

I'm so happy for you!  :D  And thanks for clearing that up.

becia09

Sj

Hi, just wondering has anyone else received a summer contract starting on the 31st of May?  :)

sjsmith1992

Quote from: lucyrees94 on April 14, 2014, 03:14:36 PM
I'm in the talent pool for this summer! It's so frustrating just waiting and not knowing - but I haven't spoken to many people who have heard yet

sjsmith1992 when are you there from? I'm so jealous but well done!! Is it a CDD??

Im from Ireland :) did my interview in November and i cant member the difference between CDD and CDI :S but i finish the 31st of August lol

MermaidLagoon

Hi everyone,

I auditioned on the 18th of May and got through for a character only contract. As a starting date I put down November 1st as I am graduating right now and wanted to give myself some breathing space- I am hoping to be done in September/October though. I will contact them as soon as I know it for sure. Anyway, I was looking at the auditions they have scheduled for Spain and Italy and I noticed that in the PDF instead of the roles they are looking for, they say '50 contracts available starting then and then'. I have never seen this before and it seems rather odd to me, as there are a lot of people from the UK and The Netherlands on the waiting list for a contract. Does anyone know what this means?

Thanks in advance :)
I want adventure in the great wide somewhere.

DLPWonders (Banned)

They just hire a certain amount of people from a specific country. ;)
Just because people from the UK and The Netherlands are waitlisted, doesn't mean they won't hire anyone from a different nationality for the same job.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

JessicaSarahMyles

Hey, I have been to a few auditions and plan on going again, I know about the whole housing situation with no pets and stuff. I was wondering does anyone know of any housing near the parks that does allow pets??
[size=200]Jess[/size]

dady_blue

Hello everyone, from ITaly especially :D....I  will work with a contract for 6-month period "Contrat de Professionalisation" starting on 4th october. I have to be there on 30 october...does anybody else will be on the same day?i'm from sicily.
Wait for answers