Pennys/ Primark

Started by disneysteph, January 12, 2016, 11:34:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

disneysteph

I know everyone knows to look here for a few bits to keep the kids from going mad in the shops in dlp but they have some really cute adult stuff as well  :-[  I got a lovely hoodie with the effial tower and mickey and minnie on it!  My husband drew the line at mickey and minnie leggings as well  ;D

Zee79

I've just got myself a daisy jumper & Mickey & Minnie long sleeved top, my eldest bought herself an Olaf hoody. My hubby wouldnt let me get mickey joggy bottoms haha. I always shopin Primark for my Disney clothes, they have such a great selection depending on size of the shop.

disneysteph

haha our husbands are obviously equally embarrassed!  I carried the leggings round for ages but everytime he looked them he made a face! ::) So I put them back (I don't want to look at that face all day!)

I've got loads of stuff for my girls :) Saved loads hopefully!

littlebitofpixiedust

My local primark never had much Disney selection shame!

haribosmum

I forgot - after reading this I popped to Primark at lunch.  Got some mickey mouse PJs for me, my son a Cars hoodie and then picked up a couple of t-shirts, 1 mickey mouse and 1 marvel (both for me).  They did have some really lovely stuff but only in size 8, 10 or 12 which wasn't going to work for me!  Don't know if they only come in those sizes or the larger ones sell out quick.  I've got 30days till my visit so will definitely pop in again!
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20

Samanthad

Thanks for the heads up I don't shop in primary but will now!!!!
Disneyland Paris: Santa Fe 2001, Newport Bay Club 2005, Offsite 2015, Offsite 2016, Hotel B&B Disneyland 2016, Santa Fe Christmas 2016, Offsite May 2017, Santa Fe July 2018, Offsite Sep 2018 1/2 Marathon.

Disney Cruise Line: Disney Magic 7 night Mediterranean Cruise 2017

Next Trip: July 2022

bopcc

I got a frozen tshirt reduced to €3 last week in there! Got bits for the kids before Christmas too.

princesslaura

I got a Beauty and the Beast top and a minnie purse today from there!  :D

Zee79

Quote from: haribosmum on January 15, 2016, 12:27:48 PM
I forgot - after reading this I popped to Primark at lunch.  Got some mickey mouse PJs for me, my son a Cars hoodie and then picked up a couple of t-shirts, 1 mickey mouse and 1 marvel (both for me).  They did have some really lovely stuff but only in size 8, 10 or 12 which wasn't going to work for me!  Don't know if they only come in those sizes or the larger ones sell out quick.  I've got 30days till my visit so will definitely pop in again!

I think they sell out quick, I like bigger sized tops so sometimes limited but when I look for anything in primark they seem to only have small sizes.

disneysteph

Quote from: princesslaura on January 15, 2016, 06:02:45 PM
I got a Beauty and the Beast top and a minnie purse today from there!  :D6
I got the minute purse as well! 😊

princesslaura

Quote from: disneysteph on January 15, 2016, 09:51:45 PM
Quote from: princesslaura on January 15, 2016, 06:02:45 PM
I got a Beauty and the Beast top and a minnie purse today from there!  :D6
I got the minute purse as well! 😊

It's so cute isn't!