Booked holiday on blackout days!

Started by garybrett, January 06, 2016, 06:21:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garybrett

Hi there, I have done the most stupid thing today, seen a great deal for April at DLP and booked it non refundable.. I then checked when I got home and realised our annual fantasy pass has 2 blackout days during our 3 days stay!

I cant now change hotel or Eurostar, is there any way of upgrading fantasy to Dream prior to arriving, cant have 2 little girls upset :(

Thank you

stifle

You can change your annual passport to Dream on payment of the difference in costs in person at the Bureau Passeport Annuel. So if your arrival date is not a blackout date you're fine. If it is a blackout date, it would be necessary to buy standard tickets for the day of arrival and then amend the annual passports on that day at the BPA. Maybe (I don't know) they'll allow you to use the price of the standard tickets in part/full payment of the upgrade cost.

nathalie

I do know you can buy a ticket with discount using your AP on a blackout day.

stifle

Quote from: nathalie on January 06, 2016, 09:24:48 PM
I do know you can buy a ticket with discount using your AP on a blackout day.

Yes that's true, but check whether buying in advance online is cheaper.

never2old

I guess you're staying off-site?

If you're staying on a Disney hotel you can still access the parks on black out days (I confirmed this when we renewed our APs last year), you just need to show your hotel pass.