EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by gemmasteele84, October 20, 2015, 09:26:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gemmasteele84

We're off to Disneyland on Monday!!!!!!!!!!!! and I can't act all excited or anything as my daughter doesnt know yet!!!!!!! So hard to keep it a secret lol.  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

littlebitofpixiedust

How exciting!

How are you going to tell her the fantastic news or wait until your there!? Have a magical trip!

lovindisney87

Oh my god I would never be able to keep it secret from my girls lol, hope you all have a fantastic time 😁😁
[size=150]Disney trips
Many i cant remember from childhood including a 2 week holiday to Disney World in Florida

Davy Crockett Ranch November 2003
Santa Fe October 2010
Santa Fe March 2012
Cheyenne January 2014
Cheyenne January 2016 😁
Davy Crockett Ranch January 2019

Hopefully many more to come

gemmasteele84

Ive made a goody bag with minnie ears, disney lanyard and pins, autograph book etc so going to give her that Sunday night and see if she guesses :) Trust me its been HARD to keep it a secret! lol

littlebitofpixiedust

Awww! She's going to love it and you bet you could shout it out it must be hard  ;)

Mileto

Excited for you! Please, when you come back, tell us about the secret revealing!

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

arvidbux

Exciting for all of you! I always get choked up when I watch those videos of people telling the "news" to their kids at the airport, at the car or even one of DLP; when they see the gates to the parking lot. My kids are going to hate me, but yes we are going to do that as well at least once. After that they will know how mommy and daddy start acting when we go to Disneyland  8)

stifle

Make sure there's a camera on hand to capture her reaction!