Re-imagining Disneyland Paris YouTube Video

Started by ChipandDale99, December 11, 2015, 07:21:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChipandDale99

The plans for the park look so good! ;D. Star tours might final get the new adventures from WDW.
Nice to see some of the older attractions get a new coat of paint. Can't wait to see what they do.   Check the video out:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oq8g8gYQ_Tk

Spacepilot

As nice as it is, everything from this was confirmed long ago, including Star Tours: The Adventures continue.

Shame, still no word on SM:1 (only new vehicles mentioned) and Peter Pan only gets renovated paint and lightning :-/

ChipandDale99

I know lots of it was confirmed but it's nice to see that there is actually going to be action instead of speculation.

Rocketeer

Great to see that not only are they actually doing all of this, but also that they've realised that they should actively promote what they're doing.

Its far better to get the message across that they're trying to improve things than for some to just think that attractions are under tarps as they're "broken".

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." - Walt Disney

MickeyAteMyCap

If they're trying to exceed expectations, then I at least expect more shows beyond those announced and some new parades.

Rocketeer

^All in good time. They need to promote the revitalisation events, then they can focus more on the new additions as they come along.

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." - Walt Disney