Think of eating......

Started by Vicky7260, October 10, 2015, 04:19:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vicky7260

We arrive at lunch time in 27 November so we can maximise out time in the parks I'm thinking of the following

Friday  lunch - Earl of Sandwich
Dinner King Ludwigs

Saturday - early breakfast before EMH's ( pack a back pack with snacks to see us through to dinner if possible) if not share a lunch in  Victoria's. Watch dreams then dinner at inventions ( would I need to book this)?

Sunday - another early breakfast before EMH again pack a snack bag for the day & dinner at Annette's before we leave.

From what I've read & from the help on here these are good places to eat what do you all think?

Lisaa

Yes, it's best to book inventions, character meals tend to be really popular. As for the rest I've only eaten in Annette's and I absolutely loved it! Make sure you leave some room for dessert because the portions are HUGE and the desserts are delicious.

stifle

You will definitely want to book Inventions for a Saturday night immediately after closing time.

I'm assuming you're bringing those snacks for your backpack from home and not planning to take lots of stuff with you off the breakfast buffet. The latter would be naughty.  8)

Vicky7260

Ha ha no Stifie the snacks will be brought from home and from the local supermarket!

I think I'll book inventions for right after dreams and Ho e for some good character interaction.