Best time to book?

Started by abismummy, October 11, 2015, 04:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abismummy

Ok im really itching to book again for next August. Not sure if the 2 nights free will be the best deal or should I wait? I see that sometimes the non british sites are cheaper but at the moment most down go as far as August and the ones that do are the same price. Also wondered if better to book Eurostar separately - although not too bad a price through Disney right now.
We are looking at Sequoia this time and wondering if the more expensive rooms are good value with the snacks, drinks and fast pass?
Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

Lisaa

Can't give you any advice on when to book, most of my trips are planned last minute haha.

If you have the money you should definitely consider staying golden forest at the seqoia lodge. In my opinion it is definitely worth it. A hot (more quiet) breakfast is good to fill up on and the  afternoon snacks are delish! Also, you can take away drinks if you like. So you can take (free) drinks with you in the park. On my last trip I even saw some people come in to take away loads of nacks for their family who were still in the park (sorry don't know how to explain it otherwise in english...).

abismummy

Thank you. Are the snack all sweet ones? I think we will go for that option x

Lisaa

Most of the snacks indeed are sweet, but they also had something like mini wraps and a big basket of fruit (with fresh strawberries, grapes, appels etc.)

daddyof2

Generally the prices only go up, so booking early is normally best. The 2 nights free deal is pretty good, though some people have stated they've benefitted more from the 30% off plus half board deal. Booking Eurostar separately is nearly always cheaper, though booking through Disney has the benefit of earlier booking (meaning its one less worry maybe).
I've never booked via a European site but I think the pound is strong against the euro now and is predicted to weaken in the New Year.
If you think now is a good deal, just book it and stop worrying :)