Itinerary

Started by Ohana, September 16, 2015, 09:54:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ohana

Yo!

So this time my post is about my DLP itinerary. The details of my trip are as follows:
Arrive at CDG on 17 November at around 1645, flap around trying to find where vea shuttle leaves from. Not sure how long it takes but I believe it's around 45 mins so plan on being at Santa fe between 6-630pm. From there we check in,unpack then go get food in the village. Then that's our whole day gone (which I'm actually really miffed about now!).

We are staying for 4 nights with our flight on the 21st leaving around 6pm. On the Friday we are going into Paris for the day which gives us just 2 full days and half of Saturday. So I suppose my main question is: will I be able to get a lot done?

Day 2:
Make EMH, see castle for first fims, meet Donald duck, take loads of pixs while quiet and do a few fantasyland rides. Then go see other lands before a midmorning snack at cable car, carry on around the park then go to walts for 330pm ish. Then back around the park for awhile before seeing dreams then heading to village for a wander.

Day 3:
EMH again, do more rides. At 10 go to studios straight to ratatouille then see the rest until around 130-2pm, back into main park for more of that. Dreams again then off to hunters grill for tea followed by shopping in the village.

Day 4: make EMH again before heading into Paris for the full day.

Day 5: EMH AGAIN, spend time in studios again, last bits in parks :( was thinking of heading back to cdg at 3pmish, is this a reasonable time?

So that's my plan, in a vague nutshell. And what I want to do is:

- see a parade
- see a show in the studios
- studio tram tour
- explore art of animation stuff
- most of the rides
- take lots of pics, lots of exploring.

And if anyone has suggestions of other cool things to do let me know.

(•–•)

November 2015 -- Santa Fe
May 2016 - Santa Fe
November 2016 - Cheyenne
July 2017 - B&B Hotel

Ohana

(•–•)

November 2015 -- Santa Fe
May 2016 - Santa Fe
November 2016 - Cheyenne
July 2017 - B&B Hotel

bad-pink-tink

sounds like a good plan

some other suggestions

I always do a full circuit of the park on the train
See the Dragon under the Castle
Go upstairs in the Castle
Find the covered walkway from one of the arcades on Main Street all the way down to Pirates / Peter Pan

There is always the Hidden Mickey Scavenger Hunt. Basically this means looking for as many Hidden Mickeys as you can, even better if you make it a competition

Also depending on your budget and if it is available during your visit ,you could book one of the guided tours of the park.
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016