Few questions!!

Started by DisneyDonna, September 09, 2015, 08:34:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyDonna

Hi! I will be leaving in a couple of weeks for my next trip, but since this is the first time in a looooong time I've stayed in an official Disney hotel I have some questions!

1. What is the breakfast like?
2. What are the international channels on the television? Can I expect BBC 1?
3. I noticed that Peter Pan is closed during my stay, but Peter Pan is part of the rides open during the Magic Hours, will there be a replacement open?

Thanks in advance!

caspdex

Basically the more expensive hotels have a better breakfast, I.e. Santa Fe will be a continental breakfast. At the DLH you will get hot items.
If one ride is closed during EMH, they sometimes do open another ride. I have seen IASW or Snow White open during EMH as replacements.

stifle

If by international channels you mean English language, don't expect much and you won't be disappointed. From memory they have UK Disney Channel and BBC News channel.

caspdex

The TV channels at Disney are beyond rubbish, no BBC 1 , only BBC World News.

littlebitofpixiedust

All my son has on, on repeat is the 10 things to know woman showing the rides ect  ::) she's good but gets boring after the loop goes on for 4 evenings! We found some kids Disney cartoons in English on last trip however. Other than that as above not much else...

bad-pink-tink

Quote from: DisneyDonna on September 09, 2015, 08:34:59 AM

1. What is the breakfast like?

Breakfast at Santa Fe is continental.You get a timeslot when you check in for each day of your stay. At your time you go to the breakfast room in the main building. You pick up your tray, go along the buffet and then find your own table to eat.

The breakfast items are
bread for toasting
mini croissants
tea / coffee / fruit juice
selection of cold meats and cheese
cereals

Breakfast at Sequoia Lodge is the same. The only difference is a server shows you to your table, which makes for less of a scrum and free for all.

Breakfast at Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest is in a separate room and has hot items

When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016