Halloween

Started by Its Just Like I DreamedIt, October 09, 2015, 12:25:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Its Just Like I DreamedIt

Not sure if this is somewhere else but..

Is Maleficent not appearing in the courtyard this year? I know it got VERY crowded during the meet and greet and it totally makes sense to use the Castle Stage but I still quite liked her appearance on the balcony. Also, are they not using the villains float this year?

Hoping to go in the next week or two for the day and just starting to plan what I'll be doing.
!Magic Everywhere

DLPWonders (Banned)

Yes she is, Maleficent is there every day.
With queues and everything!
But Maleficent got seperated from the rest of the Villains this year.
Maleficent = Castle Courtyard, the rest of the Villains = Castle Stage.

The villains float is indeed not there this year.
Instead they have the musical number with "Its good to be bad with the Disney Villains".
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

MichaelTanzer91

I know Maleficent is there everyday, and speaking of Terrorific Night, will it ever return for this year's Halloween? I mean what about Crazy Lumberman Jack (the guy who chainsawed Matt Robin to death in a recording booth) and the future of the Terrorific Tram Tour?

DLPWonders (Banned)

Terrorific Night is not returning and will probably not ever return.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

dazzle_v2003

I have to say the new It's Good To Be Bad with the Disney Villains on Castle Stage is a brilliant addition to Halloween. It's a brilliant mini show with the use of the dream fountains.

There are 4 different versions with different songs and dance routines depending on who is hosting the party.

I hope this becomes a permanent addition to the Halloween schedule.