Pitch Ideas For New Shows

Started by MickeyAteMyCap, March 19, 2016, 09:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MickeyAteMyCap

Pitch your own ideas for new shows for DLP's 25th anniversary next year.

Here's mine:

Videmagique

You've seen Cinemagique and Animagique, now prepare yourselves for Videmagique.

When Goofy finds a magical joystick in his son Max's room, he is accidentally transported into a gaming world where videogame characters hang out. Featuring characters from Tron and Wreck It Ralph.

Aladdin

Based on the new West End Musical Aladdin, based on the Disney version of Aladdin.

101 Dalmatians: Dalmatian Agility Course

Watch the dalmatians from 101 Dalmatians take on an agility course. Who will win best of show?

Also featuring a dog dance-off and the mischievous Cruella De Ville, determined to dognap the winning dog when nobody is looking.

Spider-Man Live

Spider-Man takes on the Green Goblin live on-stage, who is hell-bent on destroying the happiness in Disneyland Paris once and for all. Will Spider-Man succeed in protecting the Disney magic from the clutches of the Goblin? Or will the park be turned into the equivalent of a wet Sunday?

Featuring characters from The Avengers, Agents of SHIELD and Agent Carter.

Indiana Jones and the Castle of Magic

Indiana Jones sets off on his journey to Paris, hoping to make what would be his greatest discovery yet: the Castle of Magic.

Featuring characters from Indiana Jones, Star Wars (annoyingly - I don't like Star Wars) and Labyrinth.

bad-pink-tink

Quote from: MickeyAteMyCap on March 19, 2016, 09:56:31 PM

Aladdin

Based on the new West End Musical Aladdin, based on the Disney version of Aladdin.

This was in Disneyland California, I saw it in 2014, its finished now though. I think it was there for a good few years. It was a 40 minute condensed version
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

MickeyAteMyCap

Quote from: bad-pink-tink on March 19, 2016, 10:08:10 PM
Quote from: MickeyAteMyCap on March 19, 2016, 09:56:31 PM

Aladdin

This was in Disneyland California, I saw it in 2014, its finished now though. I think it was there for a good few years. It was a 40 minute condensed version
I'd heard they'd had it in other parks. It would make sense at DLP now that there's a West End version - I could see them doing it so French visitors come away thinking 'That looks pretty good, let's see about flying over to the UK and seeing the full show'.